Why Should Your Clinic Use Social Media?
- 2.8 billion people used social media by the end of 2016, up 21% from 2105.
- 83% of Americans have a social media account
- Facebook remains the most used social media platform of all ages, used by 64 percent of American 12 and up.
- Facebook is the most used app.
- Twitter has 310 million monthly active users.
- Instagram has the highest per-follower engagement rate of any of the major social media platforms
- YouTube reaches more people 18-49 year-olds than any cable network.
What sets us apart from other social media companies?
We originated in the veterinary community and we believe our ability to communicate and share your thoughts with your clients is aided by this knowledge. We specialize in veterinary social media.
Our mission is to make communicating with clients on social media easier and more efficient. Social Media has become one of the first places your clients turn for information and we want your business to have a voice. Creating individualized content, sharing educational posts, and highlighting your services to your clients is our goal. Let us help manage your social media to give you more time to manage your business.
How do we start?
The first part of any plan is the assessment. We begin by looking at all of your social media accounts. Are they easily accessible? Do they convey the same voice and message that you intend? Are you seeing clients walk through your door as a result of your social media campaign? After gathering this data, we then generate a complete social media assessment to see how we can improve to help grow and build your business. Target post times, audiences, overall reach, and engagement is generated to help determine a complete social media strategy.
“Social Media is like a bakery. You can lose credibility, goodwill and fans by serving up stale and boring content.” Mike Houdshell
Current and Past Social Media Clients